HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT & QUALITY POLICY
Cleary Bros is an Australian family owned, quarrying, concrete and construction business supported by an extensive earthmoving and transport fleet, which is enabled by in house maintenance and service teams.
Cleary Bros is committed to doing the right thing by:
- Our People: We want our people to return home safely to their families at the end of the working day
- Our Clients: We want to deliver efficient services and quality products
- Our Environment: We want to minimise the impact of our operations on our environment and community
To meet our commitment Cleary Bros will:
- Develop and maintain a HSEQ Management framework that encourages ownership
- Focus on risks that have the potential to cause harm to our people or the environment
- Enhance the skills of our people through training and development
- Consult, cooperate and collaborate with our employees, contractors and key stakeholders
- Comply with all relevant regulatory and accreditation requirements
- Set objectives and targets to manage and measure to continuously improve our performance
Cleary Bros acknowledge health, safety, environment and quality is a responsibility that is managed throughout the organisation. It takes a team effort and we encourage employees and managers to work together to find solutions and learn from our experiences.
Chief Executive Officer
10 January 2019